Simple Herbal Remedies for the Family
Sunday 12th April 2015
10am - 4pm
Learn to make effective natural skincare products and home remedies for the entire family, using ingredients from the garden and your kitchen cupboards!
This course is an introduction to making your own products for health and wellbeing.
Join Amanda Cook, a holistic health coach specialising in natural health & beauty, for this one-day course.
During this course you'll learn:
- how to make a multi-purpose healing salve
- simple remedies for coughs and colds
- family skincare, including treating sunburns and other skin irritations
- common weeds that have healing properties
- the must-have ingredients to keep in your kitchen cupboard
This is a hands-on course and you'll leave with plenty of samples to try at home.
This is a workshop for beginners, no previous experience is needed. The workshop is intended for adults, and is not suitable for children under 12.