About Trill Farm
Trill Farm is a 300 acre mixed organic farm set in the rolling hills and woodlands of east Devon. Romy Fraser bought the farm in 2008 with the aim of developing an education centre and community of small businesses that could work together to use the land's resources.
We now have a number of thriving independent enterprises:
- vegetable growing at Trill Farm Garden run by Ash and Kate
- a beef & sheep enterprise run by Jake (Wessex Conservation Grazing)
- The Old Dairy Kitchen run by Chris Onions, catering for our events and courses and teaching kitchen skills
- Trill Carpentry Workshop run by Ruth, making products and teaching woodwork and DIY
- a soap and natural beauty product manufacturing
- a fledgling herb growing business.
We all follow the highest standards of organic practice, protecting and conserving the environment and wildlife of the farm.