Contact Trill Farm
For all enquiries please call the office on 01297 631113 or email:
- Accommodation and courses contact Fran: email@example.com
- Education and The Trill Trust contact Romy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries contact Michelle: email@example.com
- Accounts contact Jane: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trill Farm Garden enquiries contact Ashley and Kate on 07794005702 or email@example.com
- Old Dairy Kitchen and catering enquiries contact Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For volunteering and wwoofing phone the office or email email@example.com
Where to find us
Devon EX13 8TU
The nearest train station is in Axminster (direct train from London Waterloo - Exeter)
The farm is 5 minutes by taxi from the station.
There is no a taxi rank at the station and you need to book taxis well in advance (the day before if possible!). It can be very difficult trying to order one once you arrive, and you may have a long wait.
- Seaton Taxis: 01297 24666
- Paynes Premier Travel: 01297 35895
- M Cars 01297 44 22 22
- Bluebird cars: 07591 584790
By carFrom the East/West
Turn off the A35 onto the A358 signed to Musbury. At The T-junction turn left onto the A358 towards Musbury and follow directions from Axminster, below.From the North
Leave the M5 at Junction 28 then at the T-junction turn left onto the A373 towards Honiton. At Honiton turn left onto the A35 towards Dorchester. After the first turning for Axminster, take the next left signed A358 towards Musbury. Turn left at the T-junction onto the A358 towards Musbury and follow directions from Axminster, below.From Axminster
Take the A358 out of Axminster towards Musbury. After going under the A35, take the second small turning on the left marked ‘Trill ¾ mile’. Turn left at the first drive on the left marked ‘Trill Farm’. You will find us at the end of the track.
By foot & bike
Using an OS map you can walk to the farm from Axminster on Trill Lane, via Abbey Gate Lane, and a footpath through Higher Jackleigh Farm & Oxhill. However there are several gates to climb, and the route is boggy during winter so it is unsuitable for bikes. The walk is around 45 minutes.